October 23, 2019 @ 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Greenville Convention Center
Join MDNA’s Southern Regional Chapter on-site with the SOUTHTEC Manufacturing Technology event in Greenville, SC from 4 pm to 6 pm in the Greenville Convention Center Conference Hall Room 100.
During this chapter meeting, we will be introducing MDNA’s newest member benefit Machine Hub
In addition, THE SERVICE TECHNICIAN WE’VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR will be here! The Up! App
is an on-demand digital platform that connects shops needing service with independent or authorized OEM service providers to maintain and repair industrial machinery.
Meeting Cost: $35 per person
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration for SOUTHTEC is included for anyone attending the meeting.
BRING YOUR TEAM TO SOUTHTEC
SOUTHTEC offers something for everyone, from the top floor to the shop floor. With so much to see and do, you’ll need your entire team to cover it all.
- Education: Keynote and industry experts will give presentations on topics impacting the manufacturing industry.
- Show Floor: Explore more than 80,000 sq. ft. of exhibit space, filled with exhibitors showcasing and giving hands-on demonstrations of their latest advanced manufacturing technologies and processes available.
- Connections: Network with like-minded professionals, decision-makers and leading manufacturers to discover manufacturing solutions and possibly your next supplier.
The Epicenter for Southeast Manufacturing at SOUTHTEC
- More than 480 exhibiting companies filling over 80,000 sq. ft. of show floor
- More than 150 new products being introduced by exhibitors
- 3 days of educational content from industry experts offering valuable insights
- 3 networking opportunities, including the SOUTHTEC Social
- Full-day Additive Manufacturing Applications Seminar