You’re Invited To MDNA’s Tri-Chapter Meeting
Please join your fellow MDNA Members in the NY/NJ, Philadelphia, and New England Chapters for a Tri-Chapter Zoom meeting.
When: Wednesday, June 3rd, from 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm (EDT) or so…
Where: The convenience of your home office or wherever you are sitting at the time.
- MDNA May Board Report
- MDNA President John Greene, CEA: State of the Organization
- MDNA PR Chairman Tim Cromwell, CEA: Public Relation Efforts
- AMEA & Locator Services updates
- Austin D. Lucas Scholarship Report, ADL President, Kristine Conroy
- MDNA Membership Chairman Troy Clark, CEA: Benefits/Plans
- Discussion on how the nation’s reboot can/will affect us
- Dealing with CARES Act & PPP process/success and/or Frustration Stories
- Member Status Reports
Plus, we can do an MDNA version of Cribs except with home office spaces. We can leave out the Lambo’s, Porsche’s, and Fish tanks full of sharks or not… but let’s come together.
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, June 3rd, at 12:00 pm (EDT). Login information is coming soon.