MDNA has partnered with Liquidity Services to provide a free online auction program exclusively for MDNA members.
You list your own assets, set reserves; we market the sale, invoice and collect the proceeds and send you a check/wire. Best of all, there is no charge to members who choose to participate!
There will be (3) three sales this year
Sale #1: Closing on 6/18/15
Sale #2: Closing on 9/24/15
Sale #3: Closing on 12/15/15
Each event will be a combination of assets from MDNA members along with high quality inventory from our corporate clients including Caterpillar, Eaton, Honeywell, ITW, Lockheed Martin, Parker Hannifin, Intel, and many more.
Timeline for the 3rd sale is as follows:
- Member assets submission deadline November 20th (Start listing now, they will not post to sale until late November)
- Catalog review week of November 23rd
- Sale go live date November 30th (No Assets can be listed or pulled after this date)
- Inspection by appointment up until sale close
- Sale Close Date December 15th
- Buyer Payment collection by LSI in the following 72 hours
- Buyer asset removal by appointment December 18th – January 9th
- Ship confirm notification received before January 1st will be paid to the member week of January 15th
- Ship confirm received before January 15th will be paid by January 30th
Be a part of this tremendous sale which will now be a quarterly sale event. Not to be missed by both buyers and sellers.
The online auctions will be regularly scheduled events. Bidding for the MDNA equipment in the auction opens on the Liquidity Services’ online marketplace www.Go-Dove.com. Please visit the auction webpage for more details and to sign up for the event http://www.go-dove.com/en/events?cmd=details&event=501415
For additional details on these sales and to begin listing your own assets in the upcoming events, you can contact:
Jim Spencer, Liquidity Services (248) 508-1684 email@example.com
Questions regarding this great new MDNA member benefit and other valuable benefits can be directed to:
Mark Robinson, MDNA (703)-836-9300 firstname.lastname@example.org